What about becoming a member ?
Your association wishes to become a member of the BDF ?
An association can become a member of the BDF provided following conditions are met :
- Be active in Belgium, in a whole region or in at least two provincies
- Be an organisation recognized at the federal, regional or community level as being representative of the interests of people with disabilities
- Organize at least 10 activities a year, in at least 4 of the following 6 areas :
- Promotion of the human, civil, social and economic rights of people with disabilities and their families
- Defense of the rights and interests of people with disabilities and their families
- Assistance to people with disabilities and their families
- Publish a review in paper or electronic form
- Pay the annual contribution foreseen in the statutes
You wish to become a personal member of the BDF ?
Sorry. It’s not possible : The Belgian Disability Forum asbl (BDF) brings together associations representative of people with disabilities. Individual persons may not become members.
If you wish to support the action of the BDF, please join one of its member associations. You can also suggest to the association you are part of that it should submit an application to become a member of the BDF.